Inside Look into LegitScript Merchant Monitoring and Visa Integrity Risk Program
MPC23 Bronze sponsor LegitScript is offering upcoming webinars and demos on their merchant monitoring solution and new Visa Integrity Risk Program.
We get a lot of questions about LegitScript’s best-in-class Merchant Monitoring solution: How does it work? What are its features? What makes it different from other merchant monitoring service providers? We’re going to answer all these questions for you & more so you can understand if LegitScript’s solution is right for you!
During this 30-minute presentation, we’ll talk about how the solution works, and show you an actual demonstration in our portal. You’ll leave the session understanding:
- How LegitScript approaches merchant risk compared to others
- What role technology, data, and human review play in the process
- How LegitScript is able to offer accurate notifications with functionally zero false positives
- What the LegitScript portal actually looks like and how it works
Dates: Every other Tuesday throughout the year!
Time: 10am Pacific | 1pm Eastern
Length: 30 minutes
Presenters: David Khalaf & David Sundman | LegitScript
Register Here: https://ter.li/e3cyyd
The new Visa Integrity Risk Program (VIRP) replaced what was previously the Visa Global Brand Protection Program (GBPP). This new program updates and enhances the framework to support Visa’s and Acquirers’ shared objective of protecting the Visa Payment System from illegal activity.
Length: 30 minutes
Presenters: David Khalaf & Andy Vrabel | LegitScript
Watch Now! https://ter.li/y5y0pu
There are many new aspects that acquirers and payment service providers need to be aware of. In this webinar, we’ll review the key differences of this new program and answer common questions about VIRP, such as:
- What’s changing and why does it matter?
- Are there any new content areas to know about?
- What is the new tier structure and how does it work?
- What if I was previously registered under GBPP?
- How has the fine structure changed?
Get your essential questions answered by LegitScript experts.
At LegitScript, we believe in the potential of the commercial internet to connect people to the products and services they’re looking for. We’re here to help by supporting legitimate business activities and by giving cybercriminals nowhere to hide — even in the internet’s darkest corners.